Under the direction of the Principal, performs professional landscape architectural work as a Project Manager in the design and preparation of plans, specifications carried across all phases of the project: concept phase, schematic, design development, construction documents, bid services, meetings, and construction observation for the development of landscape architectural projects; designs and redesigns facilities and landscaped areas.
- Equivalent to a Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in landscape architecture or closely related field.
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2012 or higher.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience with Land FX is desirable.
- Knowledge of SketchUp is desirable.
- Four years minimum of varied professional landscape architectural experience.
- Experience in completing construction documents is required.
- Experience with providing excellent client service is required.
- Experience with managing multiple clients/projects and with multiple deadlines is required.
License or Certificate:
- Possession of, or ability to obtain, an appropriate, valid driver’s license.
- Working towards a California Certificate of Registration as a Professional Landscape Architect.